PIGGERY TECHNICIANS (21)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Production Team Technician: care and well-being of sows and piglets during the 0-7 days period after farrowing.
- Sow Monitoring Technician: Herd health Monitoring; Medication; Vaccination
- Piglet Management and Weaning Team Leader: Piglet and (sow monitoring) 14 days Post-Farrowing, feeding, and Weaning
- Monitors feeds consumption of each batch of animals; mortality per batch; morbidity of diseases or stress; feeds conversion ratio; average daily feeds intake.
- Graduate of BS in Agriculture/Agricultural Engineering / With NC 2 in Animal Production (Piggery)/ Senior High School Graduate are welcome to apply.
- With or without experience in the field.
- Willing to be assigned and stay in a Biosecurity Facility