MEDICAL TECHNICIANS (4)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Vaccinate/Medicate/Supplement pullets in accordance with set programs
- Give medication to pullets as directed by the Supervisor or Head making sure of the kind and dosage of the medicine to cure the chicks/pullets.
- Maintain chicks/pullets in good health and uniformity by ensuring proper test weight procedure; separate sick pullets, isolate and identify unproductive and report to supervisor for further action
- Perform activities for brooding operation to include vaccination, medication, debeaking and test weight
- Ensures that all tools and materials to be needed in the operation during activities are all complete and operational
- Medical Technician Team shall perform the operation inside the laboratory to prevent spread of disease or cross contamination to the birds
- Graduate of BS in Agriculture/Agricultural Engineering / With NC 2 in Poultry Production/ Senior High School Graduate are welcome to apply.
- With or without experience in the stated field.
- Willing to be assigned and stay in a Biosecurity Facility