- Pads, stacks, and secures items in position on truck to prevent damage during shipment.
- Delivers and stacks merchandise on customer's premises and collects payment or obtains receipt for goods.
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Maintain equipment storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected.
- Record numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets
- Open for High School Graduates