ESTATE AND FACILITY TEAM LEADER (2)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the implementation of standard operating procedures, and utilization of checklist, forms, and reports within the team.
- Responsible for disseminating Supevisor’s/Unit Head directives towards team goals and objective.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Responsible for reporting accomplishments; problems encountered and actions made to superiors and concerned personnel either minor or major. Report to supervisors regarding work completed referring unusual technical or personnel issues to the supervisor.
- College Degree in BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Able to work with Hand tools and Power tools, Working under limited supervision
- With background in Hand and power tools.
- Electrical service installation, Electrical components, Systems troubleshooting, Specialty tools and meters, motors and controllers, and/or AC / DC circuits.
- Willing to stay in a biosecurity facility