EQUIPMENT AND HYGIENE CREW (3)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs skilled work in fixing, repairing, and maintaining all equipment and facilities for both electrical and mechanical components of eggroom warehouse, rearing and layer.
- Assist in identifying the reasons for any malfunctions of systems or components, and create a maintenance or repair plan to solve the problem.
- Perform all routine maintenance work is handled on a regular schedule to reduce risk of larger and more complex issues and to reduce costs.
- Perform troubleshooting when malfunctioning occur.
- TESDA Graduate; 2nd/3rd year College Level; With experience in the field
- Associate's degree in electrical or electronic engineering technology
- Training in general maintenance, installation, troubleshooting, and repair of electrical or electronic equipment.
- Willing to be assigned and stay in a Biosecurity Facility